We are excited to announce that registration for the AYBL 2022-2023 Season will open on July 13th at 12noon. The per player cost for this season is $200 per player (multi-player discounts and scholarships are available) plus a $25 fundraising fee to eliminate the exchange of cash later on in the season. While costs are increasing from last season, our fee for this coming season reflects a zero dollar increase year over year. August 15th-31st, the per player registration fee will increase to $225 plus the $25 fund raising fee.
- Through August 15th – $225/player ($200 registration plus $25 fundraising)
- August 15-31 – $250/player ($225 registration plus $25 fundraising)
- A few important items to note:
- All players MUST be registered in order to participate
- Those seeking multi-player discounts (grades 3-12) must be registered within the same transaction, we will not process refunds for those that are not completed within the same transaction.
- All divisions are first come first served and will remain open until August 31st -OR- until capacity has been reached in the age group; whichever happens first.
- Those in grades 6th through 8th who wish to be eligible for the teams that represent their middle school must be registered with AYBL in order to participate. LCPS does not facilitate scholastic sports at the middle school grades like they do at the high schools.
- Evaluations will occur in September, all players are required to attend AT LEAST ONE evaluation session. Tryouts for the middle school teams will have additional requirements that will be communicated at a later date.
- Season start date is early to mid-November
- Coach registration is a separate activity from that of registering a player – all coaches must complete a background check and mandatory abuse training requirement to be on the sidelines.
- Please review the league rules and FAQs for questions regarding team formation, carpools, clustering players with other classmates, etc. as well as potential practice times based on their grade.
- Refunds are to be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject to applicable administration/processing fees. Refunds dates are noted in the registration “welcome” message
NOTE – Grade level determination is as of September 1, 2023. As we begin the school year, you will be registering your players based on the grade they are going to be in for the 2023-2024 year, not the grade they just completed in June.